PRO - Header - 1px vertical shift of search bar between pages

Hi friends,
Our site is live at https://smartechproduct.com where I have the PRO child theme installed. There, I have used the PRO header builder to create my header with a search bar implemented with the content area content block and a shortcode. I notice now when I go between the WooCommerce account pages and my other pages, my search bar shifts up or down a pixel or two. Now, I have gone into the header css and the customizer css to find out why and can’t seem to figure it out. Could you please take a look and point me in the right direction?
Thanks so much,
Andy

Hello @taotaoli.

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s because on WooCommerce pages, WooCommerce related CSS is taking over. On other pages I see that you have given a margin-top of 23px on search bar. Where as on WooCommerce pages the case is a bit different. To fix that you can add following CSS:

.woocommerce-account .aws-search-field {margin-top: 1px !important;}

Thanks.

1 Like

Much obliged, @Prasant! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks for good words, @taotaoli. You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.