Google is not collecting any data. I’m using Pro Theme and X, everything up to date + Google Analytics.
I have theme and plugins up to date.
I have cleared my cache.
I have tested for plugin conflicts.
Google is not collecting any data. I’m using Pro Theme and X, everything up to date + Google Analytics.
I have theme and plugins up to date.
I have cleared my cache.
I have tested for plugin conflicts.
Hi There,
We need to check your setup to investigate the issue. Please share us your site URL and credentials on a secure note.
Sent secure note.
I’ve just been having so many issues with Pro- and it’s just going to be such a pain to switch the theme now, so hopefully you can help. Also having several other issues such as footer not showing no matter what I do, and not being able to display slider revolution via the “edit with pro” option.
Thank you.
Hi There,
Your X plugins including the X – Google Analytics (Version 1.0.3) are outdated, all X plugins are now on version 2.0.3 (except the Snippet). (refer here for the latest compatible versions)
To update this plugin to version 2.0.3, follow these steps:
- Ensure your theme is updated and validated so Extensions can be installed automatically
- Deactivate and delete the X extensions.
- On the theme overview page, locate and install the "Extensions".
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashbaord to activate the newly installed version.
Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version.
While you’re at it, please update your PRO theme as well.
Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
After doing the update, please re-paste your Google Analytics Code to make sure it is clean, as I can see now that some parts of it is being halt. (e.g <script></script> this line is incomplete)
And keep in mind that this Google Analytics would not run if you’re login on your site (to avoid unnecessary hits)
Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!
8 days ago when this post was made, everything WAS showing up as up to date, fyi. So perhaps the better question now would be, why are the automatic updates not showing up- or showing up with tremendous delay if they were out of date? Or, did the updates just become available over the last week???
Hi There,
Updates over the last week are for PRO. Updates for a lot of X plugins are a month ago. It is in our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/. I can see you have endurance cache then there’s also W3 Total Cache. Did you clear cache before deactivating that W3 Total Cache? Or is that active along with Endurance cache? Multiple caching is overkill and might result to this issue. It is like caching an already cache content.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.