Pro global header displaying without the slider only on some pages

Hi support. My website is au http://erablierenathalielemieux.com/cabane/.

I have a global geader displaying correctly on all pages but in these one:

Reservation form
http://erablierenathalielemieux.com/reservation/

Every blog entry pages
http://erablierenathalielemieux.com/2017/12/05/ca-coule/
http://erablierenathalielemieux.com/2017/12/05/activites-dautomne/
http://erablierenathalielemieux.com/2017/12/05/soiree-de-lage-dor/

The slider is not displaying

Thanks for the help.

Hi There,

Thanks for the info.

I can see you are using a Revolution slider for the pages, which is not a part of your global header.
To show the slider in every pages please assign the slider to the page you want to show.

Rev slider doesn’t work in Post pages, this need some customization which is out of our theme support scope,

hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

The bar was there sometime in the beginning but I have not found the settings to make it behave correctly. I forget that I had used the Slider above… setting. My apologies pro your waste of time @basanta!!!

So now I try to integrate the slider in the header to have the slider in the post. The new header is named «Copy of ENL» and is applied to All Articles.

How can I tell to the second bar called «Menu» to be sticky after the slider height?

If we can fix that, I will make the new header Global and remove the Slider above… setting in the pages

Hey There,

In the bar settings, there is an option to make the bar sticky.

Hope this helps.

Today the header behave correctly.

Solved. Tanks!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.