Some 30 minutes later, it’s working. And I don 't know how to delete this post!
I’ve created a footer in Pro and it’s assigned as my global footer. However, it doesn’t display on any page of my website!
Thanks in anticipation of your help.
Some 30 minutes later, it’s working. And I don 't know how to delete this post!
I’ve created a footer in Pro and it’s assigned as my global footer. However, it doesn’t display on any page of my website!
Thanks in anticipation of your help.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing the issue because of your caching plugin. Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.