You guys are trying to figure out why it takes so long to get into my pro designer in another thread, but in the mean time, take a look at this. There are two sections (they are set to only appear on smaller screens) and I save them with a gap in one place, and then they move to another position (below the other items in the section) on the front end. Then when I’m back in the designer, they are moved below as well. I have tried recreating the sections, moving the gaps up below the photo, and no matter what I do they just move again. I’ve never seen this before - what’s up?

Hi There,
Is this your website http://www.advancedbiology.com/?
I couldn’t find that page on your website.
Could you please provide us with the link?
Thanks.
you have to be logged in as it’s in maintenance mode, but when you go into pro and go to content look for a page called the most advanced supplement in the world. I’ll give you the login in a secure below.
Hi there,
As the preview has problems in the Pro editor I could not see the page in question, but I used the Skeleton mode by clicking on the icon below:
![]()
Upon checking I see that you used the Gap element:

I am not sure about the behavior you are describing that is why I suggest this test:
As you already installed the Duplicate Post plugin, please clone the same page and delete all the Gap element and use the Classic Gap element instead. See if it fixes the issue.
Thank you.
Why would the gap element work in all of the other sections and then keep moving it back after saving it in that location? Why would I have to use a classic element in that one place? There’s something wrong. And yes, the Pro editor is not working on pages with very many sections, I’m trying to get that resolved in another thread as Pro doesn’t work for me without the Pro view editor.
Hi there,
Yes, there is something wrong with the performance. I replied to your other thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-preview-was-unresponsive-after-loading/20394/13
As for the gap, I couldn’t reproduce it either. Would you mind providing a video recording of the exact procedures on how we could get to this issue?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.