Footer disappears when screen resolution goes below desk top, including resizing browser.
http://pwihost.com/staging/altitudecolor.dev
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Your footer is hidden in smaller screens. You can unhide this by editing the footer again and disable visibility option for the bar container in the customize tab.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
I checked that before I wrote for support. So unless the inspector is not showing me the real settings for the footer I still have a problem.
Hi There,
I could not replicate the issue on my end, please clean your browser cache and test it again.
Please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.
Thanks
For some reason, I had to dump the cache on the browser multiple times before it showed up (from the beginning of time no less). Not sure why a brand new machine with fresh software is doing that but there you have it.
Thank you for your time, I appreciate your help and patience.
You’re most welcome.