Pro: Footer Modal Menu Not Opening

Hi,

I’ve just gotten to work on a new site in Pro and have a menu in the footer. Since it’s too big on mobile, I’d like to use the modal popup menu element on smaller screens. I’ve set this up, but I’m running into the following issue;

When clicking the toggle button, the modal doesn’t show up. Am I missing anything?

URL: http://woocommerce-93166-307980.cloudwaysapps.com

Thanks!

Hi @Frimatek,

Thanks for writing in.

We need to check your setup closer in order to know what is the problem. Please share us your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thank you so much.

Hi,

I’ve added a secure note. Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have carefully check your settings and I made a few changes. I switched the from Top Right to Bottom Right so that the menu will open button up left. After making the changes since you have installed W3 Total cache, I have to clear the plugin cache before testing your site. I even ended up deactivating the caching plugin test the changes I’ve made. Still nothing is working. I have made several test in my local testing server and I can confirmed that this is a bug. I will be reporting this to our developers.

Meanwhile, please use the “Navigation Collapsed” element instead. This should work out better as a replacement for the Navigation Modal.

Please bear with us.

1 Like