PRO footer Google Maps widget

Hi

Im having a trouble with PRO footer builder. I have made 3 different columns: menu, square image, google map. I need to make the Google Map to be the same height as the image next to it but thusfar I have had no success in changing the height of that map.

Any help would be appreciated:slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the link to your site URL, so that we should be able to assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana, could you tell me how could I make a private post? I would not want to post a link of a development server.

Hi There,

Use the secure note option below your post to submit your private data.

Thanks!

Here it is

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.fm12.x-frame.x-frame-map-embed .x-frame-inner {
    min-height: 340px;
}

Thanks!

Worked perfectly!

Most appreciated @mldarshana!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.