Pro footer - Covering menu and responsiveness

The footer builder in Pro has some pretty solid ideas, but it also seems to be a bit jumbled to use efficiently. I really was hoping it would function a lot more like the Cornerstone builder. One thing I caught was that if you are scrolled to the bottom of the page and have a decent size menu with dropdowns and/or larger footer, when you click on a dropdown on the primary menu bar, the footer actually covers it up. Is there a CSS code I can throw in to fix that?

The second larger issue, that may just be a shortcoming of the builder itself, is that the rows/columns don’t appear to be responsive. For example, I have a row next to a column. In the row, I have logos side by side, and in the column next to it I have text and a map that stack on top of each other. On mobile, I assumed those side by side logos would stack on one another when it’s viewed on mobile, keeping the logos at a viewable size. I also assumed that row and column would stack on each other when converted to mobile. However, none of those things are happening. When viewed on mobile, it’s laid out exactly like the desktop, except just sized down, so that it’s barely viewable. Any ideas on how to fix this or anything I’m missing?

Hi There,

1- Please change the z-index of your footer bar to 9998

2- On the header and footer builder in order to bring maximum flexibility the responsiveness is not automatic as on X.

That allows the user to choose how the header or footer will behave on different devices.

Each element, container and bar on the footer have a customize tab which you can choose to hide the element based on screen width.

I would suggest you duplicating the container you have with the logo, on this new copy set it be displayed as a column so the logos are stacked on top of each other.

Click on the customize tab of each container and hide the container on the screen widths you dont want each of them to appear.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.