Pro Footer Column Moving When Adjusting Broswer

Hi,

My footer columns aren’t displaying correctly whenever the browser viewport is adjusted. I’m sure it’s just something to do with the Flex Box CSS, but I just cant work it out. Whenever I adjust the viewport, the content item in the third column moves over into the second column…

Site included in secure note.

MH

Hello @mikeshudson,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon checking the website, it’s actually the third column that’s causing the issue. Please try adding following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS and see how it goes:

.tg-grid-holder {
    left: auto !important;
}

Thanks.

Great, thanks! And how do i get the three columns to collapse on smaller devices? Currently they remain as three columns side-by-side even on mobile…

Hi,

To make it stacked it mobie, you can add the code below in Header > CSS

@media(max-width:767px) {
.x-colophon .e11240-1.x-bar-content {
    -webkit-flex-direction: column;
    flex-direction: column;
}
}

Hope that helps

Thanks for this. Instead, I used fill space equally and removed the max-width on the column so they take up equal space and stack on mobile automatically.
Thanks again.

You’re most welcome and glad it’s okay now :slight_smile: Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.