Pro footer builder social media isue

Hi,

I have a question about the pro footer builder.

I have created a 2 bar footer: https://test.dok1810.nl/

In the first bar, i have used 4 containers. The last container is set up as a column. At the bottum of this column i would like to place some social buttons. The problem is, now the social icons will be stacked as a column as well, but i want them in a row.

In this printscreen I created the look of what i want to achieve: http://prntscr.com/fr477m

I know it is best to create a new container. But i don’t know how i can get the container underneath the other containers without putting them in a new bar.

Can you please advice. Thank you

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    Note : Use Secure note for providing login details

All the best!

Hi the website is: dokonline.nl

i added the wordpress login to the ‘not’. I am sorry but i cannot provide ftp credentials as it gives access to a bunch of websites, which are not all mine.

Hey there,

I am unable to login with the given credentials. Can you please check?

Regards

Hi, Sorry about that. it had to be a capital letter. The credentials are now correct.

Hi There,

You need to setup another bar below it, and have also 4 containers and have the last container set as a row.

Once you do that you can play with negative margins to pull the social icons to the desired position.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.