Pro Footer builder mobile view

Is there is a way to control the size of the footer columns for different screen sizes? I have 3 columns in my footer set to 25% 50% and 25% but on mobile I want the columns to stack. How can I achieve this with the footer builder?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, you will have to create another bar container and this time, the rows and elements should be stacked below each other. You can then make use of the visibility option of the bar container so that one bar container will only be shown in large screens and the other one will be display only for smaller screens.

Please check out these screenshots: http://prntscr.com/fycep6, http://prntscr.com/fycehe

Hope this helps.

I guess that is a solution but not the BEST and also considered bad for optimization. the “Columns” template for the footer already displays it is possible without having to create a new row and hide it but it requires a pixel value in the flex basis field instead of a percentage value. I guess I’ll have to write my own media query’s. I was just hoping that the footer builder had a better way to deal with this with it’s own tools.

Hi there,

At the moment the only option at hand is the hide/show functionality. But our developers always are working hard to improve the experience more and more.

We surely will inform our developers regarding your suggestion.

Thank you.