Pro Footer Builder Columns Rows

Hi there! I am having trouble with Pro Footer builder. I have columns setup and then I want to add a few social icons. The thing is these are all going vertically but I want these to go horizontally. I’ve tried “wrap children” (not sure what that does- it didn’t do anything). I’ve also tried setting “Content flex layout” to column for these three icons, and it just isn’t doing anything.

Is it possible to get some social icons in here that go horizontally not vertically?

Hi There,

Thank you for the screenshot. Column settings where you add Social Icons should be like this:

See this sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFeUhlDpi4

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Perfect- Thank you! I am learning more in the Header/footer builders all the time. Very helpful.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.