The font manager in Pro is not working. I am in the templates and changed the body font to PT Sans but it instead changed the font to a serif font. When I check the inspector all it says is “inherit” in the font family. Any font I try to change it to remain the same. How can I change the font?
Hey,
Clear your cache and check if it changed.
Cleared the cache but no change.
Hi There,
Actually part of the (1.1.1) update involved fixing some font manager related issues (https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-1-1).
The credentials you provided above has no admin rights, please update it to admin role so we can take a closer look.
Thanks,
I checked and the website was running 1.1.1. I have upgraded the account to an admin role. Hopefully you can figure out what is going on.
Hi there,
Thank you for providing the login information. I checked your website and went to Pro > Launch > Templates > Fonts and added a distinct font there. Then switched to Theme Options > Typography, turned off the Font Manager and saved. Then turned on the Font Manager and set the heading and body fonts to their respective template counterparts.
Now the font is showing correctly in the front end of the website.
Thank you.