Pro - font manager issue

Hi,

One of the font I selected in the font manager can’t be used on the website:

When I try to use the last one with a class such as:

.satisfy, .satisfy * {
font-family: "Satisfy", handwriting !important;
font-weight: 400; }

the font can’t be used. It’s like if it wasn’t loaded.
On this page: https://kryo.mediagora.co/cryotherapie-corps-entier/
The sentence “Kryo vous offre les bienfaits du froid 365 jours par an…” should be in Satisfy, but it’s not :confused:

Do you know why?

Hello,

You can use an alternative plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/use-any-font/ - and try to apply the custom font using CSS.

Hi,

Ok thanks.

If someone has the same problem, I used “easy google fonts” instead.
It’s better if you use only GG fonts in your projects.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.