Pro - Font Family Bug for headings

Hi,

Here is the bug: https://youtu.be/Wq-h8qMKqe8

1/ Set a custom font family for Headings.
2/ Set this font in the template configurator
3/ Use a custom heading in your page. The font used is not the one you’ve just set. For me, it’s the custom Lato font.

Why? I would like to use Fauna One as default heading font.

Thank

Regards

1 Like

Hey there,

I see you have duplicate fonts. That won’t work. Please delete the duplicates.

Thanks.

Hi,

I don’t. This is a bug of X Pro I noticed too.

Hi @lijecreative go to theme options > Typography > turn off “Enable Font Manager” > Save and Turn it back on > Save again…

You may see that it duplicates as above, but just delete the extras.

Alright.

This is a serious bug :confused:

Hi There,

I can see the issue and I will forward this to our developer. For now, just delete all those duplicates and ignore the messages. Once all duplicates are gone, it will function as usual. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you and we will let you know once we have an update.

i have this same issue as well. turning off and back on the font manager fixed it.

Thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.