PRO Fixed Menu Support 2

I am having the same issue that I experienced before with another site: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-fixed-menu-support/11999

This is a different site that recently converted to PRO.
However, I deactivated plugins, removed all custom CSS, cleared all Cache and am still having issues.
Website is: www.flightlinedrugtesting.com

I will include login info in secure note.
Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because of WordFence.

I’ve look around and noticed that your site dns is using CloudFlare. This could just be a caching issue. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site. It is best that you are using the recommended CloudFlare settings which can be found in this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please do no enable minify feature for JS and CSS.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I have updated cloudflare and cleared all cache and am still having the same issues.
Anything else you can think of??
Thanks,

Hi again,

I tried to check your site but still seeing the same page

Can you please disable the WordFence plugin until the next reply from us so we can take a closer look at your site?

Thanks!

I deactivated the plugin and cleared cache.
Not sure what else I can do to get you in.

Hi There,

You mentioned above that this site just recently converted to PRO, if you still have the Cornerstone on the Plugins panel, please deactivate and delete it. Pro has a built-in Content Builder, it does not need the Cornerstone.

I see that your site is under CloudFlare. Please exclude the Content builder from being cache by using this pattern *flightlinedrugtesting.com/x/* follow this article on how you can add a page rule (exclude) on your CloudFlare account.

Then under the Speed panel, please turn off the Java and CSS minification

screenshot

Then under the Caching panel, please Purge Everything, so the cached minified JS and minified CSS on your site will be regenerated.

screenshot

Purging of caching is important to make sure that the site is not loading outdated resources that cause issues.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.