Pro Equal height columns - diffrent size text content

Hi Guys,

Ive been looking around on the forum but couldnt find the solution… it looks easy, but it doesnt work…

I want 3 columns to remain the same height… even if the text/content is not the same. i saw allooot of topics and tried all the solutions but somehow it just doesnt pick up nor does it change anything in the columns…

site in privnote.

Thanks again guys!!

Hello Jay,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at following article to have equal height column:

Thanks.

Hi Prasat, thanks for the reply…

But exactly that post, ive tried… didnt work. nothing changed. i did exactly, even tried the js one…

Take a look at the site in privnote, any other way around? I tried cssing collumns with min-height, but that doesnt work neither, mayb ii get the wrong div. :confused:

Hi Jay,

Since you have multiple ROWs on that Section, lets update the flex css code given to this:

@media (min-width: 768px) {
 .equal-height.x-container {
    display: flex;
 }   
}

Add that to Pro > Theme Options > CSS

Then apply the CLASS equal-height directly on the ROW where you have the 1/3 columns.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

my man!
1 .it worked after saving, but when applied in css, it doesnt at all in the front-end preview tho, (anything i can do to fix that?)
Im having the same issue, when i add a headline or other changes and change the font sizes via responsive-text, it doesnt apply the changes in the front end, only after saving, then refreshing a new page, it shows.
2. Now to get button at the bottom allighned with the other buttons same , so it looks cleaner, what do i need to change for that ? I tried in flex box to vertical > End, that didnt work.
EDIT:
I have tried this post; https://michaelbourne.ca/create-columns-equal-heights/
But this makes my buttons full width some how :confused: , im getting closer but not there yet… :slight_smile: waiting for reply!

Thanks allot, we getting there! :slight_smile:

Hi JayL,

1. Perhaps it’s still processing the inputted changes? I see it sometimes and due to host processing power, there is a delay before the changes reflect the preview. And I usually see it on a shared hosting environment, perhaps you can contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  1. The problem with the button is, it depends on the height of the content so the only solution would be using flex as described in that post. Perhaps, you could add static width to your button, like a CSS to define its width. Like
.item-button {
  margin: auto auto 0 auto;
  width: 100px;
}

That’s just a sample CSS using the class name provided in that article.

Thanks!

Hey Rad,

1 It cant be the memory/ power, im running it on a shared but with 4vcpu / 4gb ram, can it?.. really weird… looks allot buggy to me, it doesnt process to the front-end tried in Firefox and Chrome. (currently working in chrome)

Also, a bug i’ve found… When i click on the template page > The menus are clickable and are redirecting to the option page again… When i try to sort the templates… it also happen at the ‘Design cloud’ environment… the sorting menus dont work, once clicked i get redirect to the option page… :confused: can you check that out?

This menu im talking about:

2 Well i did exactly like the post… but it makes the button fullwidh so thats not what i want.
Edit: I tried your solution worked it seems!

Thanks

Hi Jay,

Please provide us login credentials (wp-admin and FTP) in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime, try downgrading your PHP version to 7.0 or 7.1

How to change PHP version in cPanel

Thanks,

downgrading php is related to the menu - redirect issue? Why would it be? It happened after the latest update off Pro…

EDIT: Tried downgrading from php 7.2 to > 7.1 … nothing fixed, nothing changed.

added creds, to the site to check it out for you.

Please report back asap thanks!

Hi JayL,

I just checked and tested and the changes are taking effect as added especially the CSS and added Class names. But, if you’re only referring to the responsive text, then yes, it will not take effect instantly since that feature is controlled by javascript. It has to be enabled and loaded which only happens on page/builder load. So if you added that class name and responsive text while it’s not loaded, then it will not take effect. The responsive text is an extra feature in which doesn’t have direct effect to preview elements unless loaded or reloaded since it’s a javascript and not CSS.

About the redirect, I’m able to reproduce this issue on my installation. I added that issue to our issue tracker. For now, you can’t filter the templates and you have to manually scroll or search it.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad !

Good to know that theres nothing wrong with the setup then :slight_smile: and thnx for the explanation!
btw check your pm :smile:

looking forward for more new updates! Thanks .

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.