Pro editor UI not loading - loads Cornerstone instead

Hi,

Not sure if I am confused or if there is an error.

When I try to edit content on my site Pro loads cornerstone instead of the PRO interface. The thing is that cornerstone is not even activated on the site, it never has been.

When I edit headers and footers it uses the new PRO editor/UI correctly.

Is cornerstone the right thing for content or is this an error? It seems strange if it is right as this would defeat the purpose of upgrading to PRO…

I have tried deactivating all other plugins but it doesn’t help.

Thanks,
Thom

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Cornerstone editor is integrated into Pro, so that you don’t need to install it separately. Cornerstone editor is provided with Pro to edit your site content.

Hope that’s clear.

Hi,

Thanks for this. I was confused as I thought the new UI used in the header and footer editor would be the same for content.

Glad I can carry on :slight_smile:

Have a good day!
Thom

In the next major release the content builder will be getting some major improvements. It will look more like the header and footer builders, and have access to the same elements (in addition to the existing page elements).

So having them look and feel the same was our original intent, but we didn’t want that to hold up the header/footer builders from being released.