Pro Editor still broken

Hey Support,

This is a follow up to the topic created here:


It took a little while for me to break out the time to properly diagnose the issue.

I have now been able to follow the steps put forward by Christoper. Unfortunately the issue still persists. I have been able to narrow down the problem though. The bug appears to involve the section separators.

All of my current pages involve using section separators and so all encounter the bug as soon as the Pro editor loads them.

I therefore created a new page and this one functions perfectly - until I add a section separator. This immediately causes the red error loading spinner to appear and the page no longer saves properly! (The section separator also doesn’t appear).

Is this a bug you are currently aware of?

Thanks for your help,

Andy

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and yes, it’s a bug when adding a bottom separator but should be fixed in the next update.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.