Hi,
I just installed Pro and am experiencing problems using the cornerstone builder. Example - Trying to insert an image (see attached). It seems the editor crashes because I cannot remove or choose image.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I just installed Pro and am experiencing problems using the cornerstone builder. Example - Trying to insert an image (see attached). It seems the editor crashes because I cannot remove or choose image.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance
Hi There,
Something is definitively looking wrong there.
Please make sure to turn off all cache and performance plugins, remove PRO from wp-content/themes and re-install the theme.
If the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Tried to remove both theme and child theme but the problem still persists. Please check for yourselves 
Hi there,
Could you try deleting that little grey box? It’s the image and when you click it, that what happens. Looks like the image data is corrupted, please delete and re-add it again. Then reload it, I could do that but maybe you could try first as testing 
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.