Hi
The editor was working last week but has stopped loading.
It just sticks on the loading screen.
I’ve no different plugins from last week, any ideas?
Thanks!
Hi
The editor was working last week but has stopped loading.
It just sticks on the loading screen.
I’ve no different plugins from last week, any ideas?
Thanks!
Hello,
Thanks for using our product!
To check this better, would you provide to us your WP credentials in a secure note?
Thank you, it took me a while to work out how to hide the details!
Hi Lisa,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
I think it was an anti malware plugin. It is so annoying, everything works fine, then one update later it’s all broken! Thanks for your help, I know it is not your fault!
You’re welcome, Lisa.