Pro Editor not loading - stuck spinning (and I've tried a lot of troubleshooting suggestions)

After removing that block of script that wasn’t supposed to be in the theme options and deleting and reinstalling a the previous (not most up to date) version of Pro I can now edit my site via the Pro editor. Yeah!

Thank you for all your help in troubleshooting my site. If I come up against this issue again, I’ll run through all the advice you gave me here before contacting you again.

many thanks.

Hi David,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

I also had similar problems after updating to the latest Pro version…but it was because I’m using PHP 5.6x…on account I’m not yet finished migrating my SQL statements. So, after downgrading Pro to the prior version, I was back in business.

Hi @DuckSportsFan,

Thanks for sharing your experience, it will surely help others.

I’m having this same exact issue - Pro editor not loading stuck spinning. I have not added any new plugins or anything else, haven’t touched the site in days. Have the most recent Pro version 4.3.3, PHP 7.3 which is the most recent available on my web host. Seems several people are having this issue. I had this issue 2 weeks again and already through the process of deactivating plug-ins. May need a fix with the 4.3.3. version. Please help! Am I supposed to use an older version of Pro???

Hi @littlesprouts,

I suggest that you create a new thread then on the new thread, please give us the following information in a Secure Note for further investigation.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.