Pro editor not loading (and I've done all the usual troubleshooting)

Hi.

The Pro Editor is once again not loading on my site https://999club.org/. This is a problem that has at least five times this year.

I’ve been through all the trouble shooting instructions and none of those steps have worked so far, including:

1.Plugin Conflict - check
2.Theme Update related issue - check
3.Child Theme Related issue - check
4.CSS/JS Customization - can’t check because I can’t access the Theme Options
5.Disabling Cache - check
6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Pro - check

Please can you help me to understand why I’m having another issue loading the Pro Editor. The issue is happening again and again. I cannot find the source of this issue. It just seems to load again randomly when I log in again a few hours later or perhaps the day after.

thanks you

David

WordPress Version 5.8.2 with Pro theme 5.1.4
WP LIMIT: 256 MB| PHP 7.4.26 @64BitOS

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting procedures and the issues still persist, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you. I’ve included a secure note. For more info,

I get this error in the Chrome console when trying to load the Cornerstone editor.

Hey David,

I have logged in and edited your homepage. The Pro builder is loading on my browser. Does the issue happen on a specific page? Which page is it? I would highly recommend that you temporarily disable the WP-Optimize plugin and test your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi. I tried different browsers and it doesn’t resolve the issue. The Editor is still not loading. And it’s with all pages and the theme options too. Anything related to the editor. The issue was there before I added the WP-optimize plugin. I added that afterwards to see if some settings in that could jerk the editor to life again.

In further troubleshooting, I copied my site to another host and the editor loaded (with most recent version of Pro theme). But I have no idea why that might be the case. And I have no idea how it’s loading for you and not me.

I installed the previous version of Pro on the current site (not the copy) and the Cornerstone editor is working again. But this has happened before. In a few days I’m going to have the same issue and won’t be able to access the editor.

do you have any ideas what is happening?

thanks,

Hello David,

It generally happens due to plugin conflict or cache as @ruenel suggested you must purge all the cache of the caching plugin and clear your browser cache then check it again. I tried to access your site but the given details are not working. In case if it is not working please share your correct details.

Thanks

Hi. Testing for plugin conflicts and purging cache are the first things I do to fix the situation but they’ve never had any effect on getting the editor to load.

Hi David,

We’ve tried to replicate your issue on our end but the editor is just loading fine. By the way, are you using Siteground hosting? Siteground often combines scripts and reorder them and the common cause of issues as some scripts should not be combined, minified nor re-ordered. That is the case with our products, you need to exclude everything from Pro from any kind of optimization. Don’t worry, our themes are optimized out of the box so they don’t need third-party optimization.

Hope that helps.

Hi. I could access the site editor for a moment, but only after I reinstalled (again) the older version of Pro. But the problem has returned again. None the usual troubleshooting works. And uninstalling and reinstalling Pro a few times between the two versions doesn’t work this time.

We are hosting with Bluehost.

Please can you let me know why I am having consistent issues with accessing the editor? Could it have anything to do with the hosting side of things?

thanks.

Hello David,

I tried to access your site dashboard but it is not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

ok thanks. I’ll add a secure note

Hello David,

I checked your site at my end it seems that the page builder is working fine at my end. I have checked it on the Google Chrome browser version 96.0.4664.93. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. If the issue still persists I would request you please let us know which browser and version of the browser you are using.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.