Pro editor not loading (and I've done all the standard troubleshooting)

Hi.

The Pro Editor is not loading on my site https://beth-shalom.org/. I can access neither the Theme options nor edit individual pages using the Editor. The loading circle just spins in the theme options area and on pages I get a dark grey background and nothing else.

I’ve been through all the trouble shooting instructions and none of those steps have worked so far, including:

1.Plugin Conflict - check
2.Theme Update related issue - check
3.Child Theme Related issue - check
4.CSS/JS Customization - can’t check because I can’t access the Theme Options
5.Disabling Cache - check
6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Pro - check

Please can you help me to understand why I’m having this issue loading the Pro Editor.

thank you

David

WordPress Version 5.9 with Pro theme 5.1.4
WP LIMIT: 40 MB | (cs338.bluehost.com) | PHP 7.4.27 @64BitOS

Hi David,

Unfortunately, the website URL is not accessible and shows the output as shown in the given screenshot. I would request you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Sorry the website is https://beth-shalom.org.uk/. I’ll share some credentials privately. Thanks.

I’m also seeing the same problem after updating WordPress to version 5.9 this morning. Using Cornerstone 6.1.4. Theme version 9.1.4. I see in my Chrome Dev Tools console:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'builder')
at app.6f62d0f.js:2:362871
at Tj (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:179:399)
at unstable_runWithPriority (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:24:26)
at Za (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:73:8)
at Ra (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:178:368)
at react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:178:275
at R (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:16:298)
at MessagePort.ua.port1.onmessage (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:22:360)

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'builder')
at app.6f62d0f.js:2:362871
at Tj (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:179:399)
at unstable_runWithPriority (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:24:26)
at Za (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:73:8)
at Ra (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:178:368)
at react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:178:275
at R (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:16:298)
at MessagePort.ua.port1.onmessage (react.min.js?ver=17.0.1:22:360)

Hi David,

It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating through the admin dashboard. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site and will try to recognize the problem behind this.
And please provide login credentials for your staging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

@tristup, we have a staging site already set up and updated to WP 5.9 on there, too. The issue is showing up there, so I have included login credentials in a secure note for you to check it out. Thanks.

Hi David,

I have checked your staging site and found that the wp-admin URL is not accessible and redirecting to the Home Page. I have also tried the Login link but it shows the shortcode instead of Login Form. I would suggest you check and get back to us once it is accessible.

Thanks

Hi @tristup. I haven’t created the staging site yet. I think you might be referring to @tkulow comment on my post where they shared details of their staging site. This isn’t my site.

I’m struggling to get Bluehost to create a staging site for me, so I can’t share anything yet.

Hi David,

Sorry for the confussion. The last comment makes me confused and replied with it. I would request you let us know once you get the staging credentials from Bluehost.

Thanks

Hi @tkulow,

I would suggest you create a separate thread for this topic and add the details into it to avoid any confusion further.

Thanks

Hi Xtheme support,

I can’t create a staging site with Bluehost. Are you able to look around the backend via the credentials I shared earlier in a secure note? Please look for the credentials shared by me and not @tkulow (that’s a different person, different site)

I’m still not able to access the Pro editor.

thanks,

David

Hi David,

I have checked your website and found the issue you are having, The issue you are having mostly happen due to the improper installation or update of the Pro, I would suggest you do deactivate and delete the Pro and reinstall it by downloading from your Themeco Account once again.

Thanks

Thanks for that tip. I did that and it hasn’t worked. Is there anything else you can suggest?

Hey David,

Did you create a staging site already? Please do so that we can investigate the issue while not having to disrupt the live site. Or may be we can put your live site in under construction mode and then do the troubleshooting there (which is risky though).

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.