Pro editor not displaying correct default background color

Under Theme Options Layout and Designs I have the background set to rgba(0, 144, 220, 0.03) it is displaying correctly on the front-end of the website ( a very faint blue), but when editing in Pro it is not displaying correctly (dark grey). The colors that I set on the sections in the page editor are displayed correctly both on the front end and in the editor, but the default background is not. This is very distracting when editeding.

Pro 4.1.4

Hi @jvedder,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s a new version of Pro which is 4.1.5, I suggest that you update your theme to the latest version. If the issue still persist, we need to check your WordPress admin. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you for your assistance, it is very much appreciated. I have upgraded to Pro 4.1.5 and unfortunately, the issue is still present. I have provided the secure access information as requested. Thanks again!

Hello @jvedder,

I tried to access your site dashboard but unfortunately, your site dashboard is not accessible due to security plugin settings that you are using. I would suggest you temporarily disable the security plugin or copying your live website to your staging area. where you can disable the security plugin and then send us your staging server credentials so that we can check your settings without breaking your live site.

Thanks

This is a test site and there is no security plug-in on it. Please make sure that you are using the correct URL it has /wid/ in the URL. You must have been trying to access the live website. Please try again.

Hi @jvedder,

Unfortunately, the URL is still showing the 503 error, can you please check with your hosting service provider and let us know when it ready to check.

Thanks

sorry about that - it must be the main website’s security blocking you. I changed the Theme Options Layout and Designs background from rgba(0, 144, 220, 0.03) to a hex code and the issue went away. Therefore, the ticket is closed, but I am reporting a bug in PRO.

Hey @jvedder,

It’s good to know that it is resolved.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.