Pro Editor hangs while trying to load

I am currently using version 2.5.5 and now can not access any pages. When I select “Edit in Pro” the circle starts spinning but never ends. It was working 24 hours ago, but now just hangs. Any ideas? It’s not a plug-in; I haven’t added any new ones. The issue just popped up since I went live about 12 hours ago.

Hello Edward,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and looks like you are using Cloudflare CDN. I suggest you to please clear Cloudflare CDN cache and put Cloudflare to development mode. Next, I also suggest you to test for plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins and reactivating one at a time to narrow down, specifically test for Jetpack plugin as I see that on website you are using Jetpack.

If above solution don’t work out, please try increasing the memory limit. For instruction on the same, please refer following tutorial.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. I deactivated Jetpack and it worked! Then I reactivated Jetpack and it STILL worked. I’m not sure what the issue was, but you helped me to resolve it, so thank you!!!

Hi Edward,

We are glad that the problem is fixed :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.