Pro editor doest load preview any more . i can not work anymore on the site

I have problems with the editor. in most cases i have to load the page with pro editor 3 times or more until it loads the full editor.

but now its total trash. it does not load the editorarea right. (the picture) any more. i tryed it 10 times in a raw.
also i tryed this steps.
1 disable all plugins
2 delete custom js
3 clear cash

I CANT WORK ANY MORE ON THE SITE. IT IS AN DISASTER. I am very upsad of this theme.

Info:
a few month ago i buyed the x theme and then i updated it to the pro. maybe this part of the problems.

this is the site:


only viewable when logined!

does not load the prewiev and aditiong area
also there is this blue string in the left up corner.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to login, but I couldn’t. Could you please confirm ?

Let us know.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.