Pro editor doesn't load

Hi,

For some reason the Pro (editor) doesn’t load anymore. It keep loading forever with the loading icon.
Header Editor loads properly. Footer Editor it loaded 1 out of 5 attempts.

What I have tried:

  • Deactivated plug-ins
  • Clean browser cache
  • Tested with Firefox and Chrome

Hope you can help.

Thank you

Hey @breix,

Upon checking, the Footer builder works fine on my end (see Secure Note for screenshots). Please using incognito mode or other browsers and see if you get the same results.

Thanks.

Hi,

Maybe I was not clear.
What it really doesn’t load is the content editor, not header or footer.
I tried with incognito and the problem persist.

Thank you

Hi there,

Upon checking, I see that your memory is set to 256MiB which could be a possible cause. Could you please try increasing your PHP Memory limit by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for the solution.
Question: How do I access that wp-config.php file?

Hi There,

Please follow this article:

How to Edit wp-config.php File in WordPress

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.