Pro Editor / Customizer Not available

I just set this site up on my server and downloaded the most recent version of Pro. I have only installed WordFence and Yoast along with the theme and child theme. I created a page and was excited to go try the new v2 elements, unfortunately I can’t get the Pro editor, customizer, or theme options to load. I get a 404 error. Can you please let me know what I am missing.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in.
I believe you have forgot to add the url to your setup. Please give us the url.

Thanks

Ha ha! that is important.
See notes attached.

Hi There,

Now your editor is working fine. There is a issue with Parmalink setting. It should set to Post name.


Thanks.

Thank you! Geez. I always do that, but honestly I was excited to finally have a chance to play with the update that I didn’t. thank you for your quick help!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: