Pro editing link have dissappeared from Edit Page page

Hi,
Pro editing interface have gone missing a few minutes ago.
I can no longer access Pro interface via clicking it on the Pages>“Page_Name”>Edit path.
I am getting code behind the Pro instead of clickable logo.
I have updated a number of plugins after I updated the theme this morning and worked just fine until a few minutes ago.
Pages>“Page_Name”>Edit with Pro path works though.

PS: I have also noticed that I cannot edit Permalinks of the pages on the Edit Page page. Nothing happens when I click on the Edit button.

Hi There,

Let’s do basic troubleshooting first. There might be some settings/configuration on your site that is preventing those function from working. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. In case you have caching, note to clear cache before checking again.

If the issue persists after plugin conflict test, please do share credentials on a secure note so we can investigate further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.