PRO editing dashboard does not appera anymore

So when I go to edit my page the EDITOR doesnt load anymore it just keeps spinning or just shows the logo, I can no longer edit my pages? -_- can you guys please help me.

www.emilydoesdigital.com/wp-login.php Please login to see I have a UNDER CONSTRUCTION page up

I’ve taken a look and this is due to reaching your site’s memory limit. You can try deactivating some plugins, or increase the memory limit. Try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

You can add it before the line:

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
1 Like

Worked for like a second now it doesnt

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and test the site. I do not encounter any issues at all.

I can see that most of your pages were created using the default WordPress editor. Please be advised that these pages cannot be edited with the Pro Content Editor. If you do, the current contents will be discarded and you will have to start from scratch.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

took a while for it to actually take effect.

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.