I am hoping someone knows where Pro documentation is . I found something that turned out to be X which is not relevant. I am very frustrated with this product because I can´t find any decent basic docuemntation. Not videos, not individual articles, just a basic ¨manual¨ for want of a better word. What I really need is just some getting started with pro/ how to documentation. Every other theme I have ever used has some basic documentation. What am I missing? Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Thanks
Hey @ngolay, here is the Knowledge Base which includes tons of info and videos for PRO. I can also tailor some help for you if let me know what is you would like to do specifically:
Thanks I appreciate that. I know there are a ton of articles it is just not what I am looking for. I just want a baisc manual . I just want to get started without going insane trying to figure out how this particular theme works in WP. I didn´t want videos, YOu can´t look anything up in a video it is a pain. I just want a dpcument I can go through and get started with . I can figure a lot out but it is such a waste of time to spend hours doing that when a nice concise but complete basic manual would just do the trick. I don´t have any specific questions I just want a basic walkthrough so I can get started without wanting to throw the whole thing out the window. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.