Pro Displaying Shortcodes As Text After System Migration

Hi, My live site is showing cornerstone shortcodes as text on the screen and not displaying the headers and footers correctly after copying over from my dev site. I have ensured caches were cleared and also tried deactivating all plugins with no change.

All theme and child theme versions and plugins are current and up to date and consistent between the dev site and the live site. I am not sure what I can do next to fix the problem.

Site is https://scsff.com.au

I have turned off the Under Construction plugin so you can see the live site. The site should look like the dev one at https://scsff.com.au/dev

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 6.00.57 pm

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Is may be due to corrupt of the theme file or you have cornerstone installed the plugins, which is not required by the Pro.

Please reinstall the fresh copy of the theme let us know if the problem is still there with your website details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks

I just logged out and logged in again and it said that the theme needed updating from 1.1.1 to 2.0.4.

I suspect it may have been an old pro.zip version that was used to install the initial theme.

All looking good now. Thanks so much for your help. Problem sorted.

Many thanks.

Thanks for the information!

cheer!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.