Pro - Cornerstone unidentifiable error

I’m using Pro, and several days after my website went live I suddenly started get this error:
Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.
I deactivated all plugins except Cornerstone and Slider Revolution and cleared cache and the problem remained.
I tried clearing my browser cache, and I don’t have a caching plugin installed.
http://www.mega-trax.com
Also, at the same time, I had a problem with Revolution Slider. I have two sliders defined on the home page, one defined in edit page - slider settings: below the masthead, and the other defined through cornerstone down the page. The 2nd slider stopped working and appeared as a blank space on the page. I currently am showing a screen shot and it is linked to a 2nd page that plays the slider. Both sliders were working fine until yesterday, please advise.

Hi There,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue. Since you do have perform basic troubleshooting already, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Page with issue

All the best!

I duplicated the page with the error here: http://www.mega-trax.com/home/. As soon as I added the 2nd revolution slider back to this page, it stopped working (and shows a blank panel with the background pattern) and cornerstone live view also stopped working.
Please advise.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in and for providing the information. Please make sure that you have inserted valid and correct html code. I made a test page and displays two slider on the page. I do not have issues displaying both sliders at the same time. Please check it here:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you. I rebuilt the page and so far it is working fine.
I never found the error, I think somehow the page was corrupted, because I put all the elements back from a template, but without seeing the missing slideshow or the skeleton view. I’ll let you know if I see any more problems.
thanks so much for your help.

Thank you!