Pro/Cornerstone site CSS loading improperly when viewing site as admin

Hi, I’m running into a strange issue with Pro/Cornerstone where my site’s CSS does not load properly when I view the site while logged in as an administrator. For example, here is how my site (https://www.quantifiedbob.com) looks (correct) to a public user:

But when I am logged in, the site’s CSS gets messed up (this happens both when browsing the site as well as when previewing content in Cornerstone):

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi there,

This behavior is usually because of the cache plugins or the ones which minify the assets. Our theme does minify the assets by default and if you use plugins to minify the asset it may cause such problems.

I suggest that you purge the cache and disable any kind of cache or minification plugin you may have.

Hope it helps.

So, does this mean that any time I need to make edits to my site I need to disable all caching? I already disabled Cloudflare’s minification settings for JS/CSS but don’t want to completely turn off WP Super Cache as it provides a huge performance boost when people visit my site. Thanks.

Hi there,

If the problem is fixed by disabling the Super Cache then you need to make sure you purge the cache each time you want to do a change in the website.

I suggest that you contact the Super Cache plugin and ask them regarding possible minification of the files by that plugin:

If that is the case ask them how to change that and force Super Cache to avoid minification of the assets.

Thank you.