Pro Cornerstone Header Issue

I have just installed the latest version of Pro onto a clean site. I can create a page in Cornerstone ok but when I try to create a header the Cornerstone builder page remains blank. I cannot see any elements and cannot add or alter anything.
I have uploaded a header template from a different site that I know works but still nothing shows in cornerstone? It is showing on the page when I view it in a browser. I have cleared the cache several times but no change.

Hello @leestuar1,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you purge all the cache and I would also recommend you please go to Cornerstone–>Settings —>Clear System Cache.

If it doesn’t work we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @leestuar1,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your setting it seems that you have not created any Pro Custom Header. I went ahead and created a custom Header on your server called "Themeco test " and it is working fine on my end. Please note you must set the preview page when the Header is not previewing. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Themeco-test-Header-Cornerstone (1)
Please clear your browser cache and then check it again. You may delete the custom test header from your server.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Thanks for your help. I am still having the same issue? I deleted all the pro headers I had made to reduce any conflict. I can see what you have made but I still cannot see or edit that header. I have updated and cleared my browser cache and also tried on another machine but with the same issue.

Hi @leestuar1,

I found the issue as described by you, but able to see the output after setting the Preview as shown by my colleague Prakash. I would suggest you follow the way suggested by him.

Thanks

Sorry, my missunderstanding. All great now thanks

Hi @leestuar1,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.