Hi Guys. I was just looking at moving from X to Pro and I am not seeing a free migration path. I am requested to pay an additional $40. Could you just clarify the criteria for the free upgrade and why my licensed version of X does not seem to qualify?
Hey,
It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.
Hi John -
I must be misunderstanding. I though the Pro was effectively the next iteration of the X theme and that there was a free upgrade from X to Pro for current licensed users of X? Is this not the case?
Hi There,
Sorry for the confusion.
If you purchase X before the release of PRO you are entitled to a free upgrade.
If you purchase X after the upgrade you have to pay the fee.
Either way to upgrade you need to your Theme License Page and upgrade.
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
Once you do that, download PRO from your Themeco Dashboard.
Upload and validate it.
Hope it helps