PRO: Controlling OpenGraph images for Pages

Hello,
We want to include images for OpenGraph use but the only way I see to do this with Pro is to enable OG and then add a Featured Image - which we don’t want to do. I want to deliver an image of choice for each page but I don’t want it visible on the pages when you visit them - at least not always.

To achieve this would I need to disable Pro’s OG setting and then get a plugin that allows control of OG Meta and use that instead?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, you can do that. You can add your own OG data through plugins or custom code, then disable the OG from Pro to make sure there are no duplicates.

Thanks!

Gotcha. Thanks.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.