Pro Content Modal Settings

Hi,

I am using Pro, and love how customizable everything is.

However I cant work out how to setup the content modal.

I have a shortcode inserted for a woocommerce search. But when you search, results don’t show up in the modal, but behind it - see attached.

All I want is for the results to appear under the search box.

The url is www.theaudiobarndev.co.uk

Please can you help?

Thanks you,

Hey there,

The content modal was design for static content. It might work with dynamic content such as content loaded using AJAX but that depends on how the content is loaded. This could be possible with custom development but this would be outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.