PRO Content editor not loading. Unable to save any changes

Hey Guys -

Strange thing: I am unable to make content load when click “PRO/Edit Page”. If I click where I know the text is and try to save the edits anyway, I get the standard “Uh Oh. Unable to save” message. If I try and edit using Wordpress, I get “Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response.”

I have disabled plugins, cleared cache, have updated all plugins/themes, have plenty of memory. Can I get some help figuring this one out?

Hi @warwebdesigns,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  3. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @warwebdesigns,

When I was about to check your website and login to the dashboard, I am stack in the secondary login screen asking for Google Authentication. Can you please disable your Google Authentication for the meantime in order for us to help you with your concern.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Sorry about that! It’s now disabled

Hi @warwebdesigns,

I can confirm that one of your plugins having a conflict with our theme because when I tried to disabled all your plugins for about 1-2 minutes, I can now save content on your employment page. I strongly suggest that you disabled all your plugins and activate it one by one to check what plugin causing the issue of your website.

One more thing, please ask your web hosts to fix some of the issues in your site health, ex: one or more recommended PHP modules are missing in your website and the increasing the post_max_size. See the secure note for more information.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks, but I deactivated all site plugins and still had the same issue. It seems like it may be intermittent?

Also, thanks for the screenshot, but can you tell me why the content isn’t showing in the screenshot that you sent?

Hello @warwebdesigns

I checked your website dashboard It seems that there is some plugin conflict. I deactivated these two plugins and your content is loading in the builder properly.

Plugin Name

1. Code Snippets
  2. Duplicate Page

Screenshot

After plugin deactivate backend output

Please contact the plugin author to fix their plugin issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.