Pro Content Builder V2 Headline issue

I’ve recreated a classic promo box in a V2 headline element and am having an issue where after entering text for the headline and subhead I can no longer edit the text. When I click the headline text edit button (“click to edit”) after loading the builder, I can edit it. But if I try to edit the subheadline, the click to edit does not load the editor and then I can not edit the headline text anymore. The left sidebar hamburger menu also becomes unresponsive as do many of the other buttons.

I have the most recent release installed. It is on a staging server (no caching) no caching plugins, no cloudflare and I have cleared browser cookies/cache for the site. I have also tried loading it in a private window with the same results.

Also I tried to enter HTML in the subhead (wrapping text in an anchor tag) and it does not get output. Does the text field only except plain text?

Site info will be added in a separate private note.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

I tried the classic promo element and it works okay, I can still edit the text. But what do you mean by headline and sub-headline? There is an only text editor there. Or perhaps you can provide the exact URL where this issue is? Maybe it’s not a promo box?

Thanks!

The Contact Page is the one with the problem headline element.

Hi There,

Sub headline only accept simple text. I tried to edit the subheadline and remove the link part and it works. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXjQA2X5f

Hamburger menu on the left also works:

Can you check Console tab when you are editing. Right click > Inspect element and then see if there’s any javascript error on the console?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.