Pro conflicts with Woocommerce 3.7.1 Square 2.05 plugin

I disabled everything on the site (plugins, Pro 3.04) and the Square payment gateway works with Twenty Nineteen + WooCommerce-Square/2.0.5 (WooCommerce/3.7.1; WordPress/5.2.4)

I turn on X-Pro only, and the checkout does not work.

An error occurred, please try again or try an alternate form of payment.
Payment nonce is missing

Alternative payments give the same error. Pro 3.04 is conflicting with Woocommerce.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in! I cannot test Square in my local install. It is not permitted on my location. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your site and settings instead?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello Mike,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us. It seems that the password is incorrect.

Please double check it.

updated info

Hi Mike,

Updated credentials still not working, please check.

Thanks,

Tried again. Use the new one.

Hello Mike,

I was able to log in to your site. When I check the payment settings, Square is already enabled. The only problem is that it is not connected yet. If you are having some connection issues, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Fixed that. Still get this in checkout:

An error occurred, please try again or try an alternate form of payment.
Payment nonce is missing

Hi Mike,

That means the payment plugin is unable to utilize the nonce, it’s part of Wordpress security and it’s used by most plugins and theme. For that, I recommend contacting the plugin author (Woocommerce Square plugin).

We can only handle product issues here, like theme templates used by Woocommerce. But we’re not fully familiar and don’t handle other features of Woocommerce, especially if it’s another 3rd party extensions.

Thanks!

This plugin works with Twenty Nineteen. Not with Pro. That’s why I’m requesting support here. Woocommerce already looked at it.

Hey Mike,

We have reports that in some setup, the checkout form does not work if you have built the checkout page using Cornerstone or Pro’s Content Builder and that is your setup. Would you mind testing the setups below:

• Paste the WooCommerce Checkout shortcode [woocommerce_checkout] in the Classic Text element instead of the V2 Text element.
  • If the first setup doesn’t help, use the WordPress default Text editor or paste the WooCommerce checkout shortcode in the WP Text Editor.

If it still doesn’t help, please setup a free product put your payment on development mode. If you choose development mode, you need to consult with a web developer if you’re not sure how to proceed. We could not test if the product is paid as there is no mechanism where you could provide us with funds for testing.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.