Pro Color Manager error after downloading template

After importing a template, colors were added to my global color manager as intended.

However one color doesn’t respond. When you hover over the color it doesn’t give the name so you can click on it to edit or delete the color.

When I click on that particular color in the manager it gives me this message.

pro-color-error

Hello @Dkime,

Thanks for writing in! Please tell us which template you have imported so that we will try to replicate the issue and figure out what could possibly be the issue and how to resolve it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, please go to Cornerstone > Settings > System and hit the “Clear Style Cache” button.

Best Regards.

Note sent, thanks…

Hello Dan,

I have imported your template to my local install and I could not replicate any issue.

I can edit the Colors in the Color Manager too.

Upon importing and loading the template into your newly created page, save your changes first and reload the page before editing the colors.

Can you please test for a plugin conflict amongst other things. You can do the following:

Best Regards.

I just realized I didn’t test the colors before importing the template so I’ll use an older DB version before I added the template to make sure that one color wasn’t there before the template was installed. Either way it’s a problem but that would rule out the template.

Question is how do I delete the color I can’t edit.

Thanks for the help…

Hello @Dkime,

I have edit the Color Typography and Styling page and I can replicate the issue. The Global Colors throws an error when you edit it. At the moment, you cannot delete it. I would recommend that you wait for the next release because in the next release, you will be able to delete through the Dev Toolkit.

By the way, I noticed that as soon as you edit the color, a JS error displays in the console:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'includes')
    at app.6f62d0f.js:2:304559
    at Object.applyColors (app.6f62d0f.js:2:304780)
    at V.<anonymous> (app.6f62d0f.js:2:190272)
    at V.r [as parseColor] (lodash.min.js?ver=4.17.19:9:35079)
    at V.colorToHsv (app.6f62d0f.js:2:190385)
    at V.render (app.6f62d0f.js:2:192650)
    at Qt (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:9:53278)
    at Wt (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:9:53077)
    at os (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:9:112194)
    at Ur (react-dom.min.js?ver=17.0.1:9:77643)

Can you please test for a plugin conflict instead? A 3rd party plugin may also be causing this.

Best Regards.

As far as editing the color I assume your talking about the single color not any other colors?

I deactivated all the plugins, cleared the cache, etc. Still get that error message for the single color.

Hello Dan,

You must have done something or inserting something on the first color because that is the only one that have the issue. The rest of the colors both global and other custom colors can be edited. It is just the first custom color has the issue.

See the video in the secure note.

By the way, I have made the test with all of you plugins turn OFF.

Best Regards.

Thanks, yes that’s the same results I have.

The empty color was added when I downloaded the saved template. There was no blank color in the site I created the template and no blank color in the site I imported the template. So the blank color was added when creating the template or upon importing the template.

It’s the first color because I moved it to the first spot to make it easy to find.

thanks…

You are most welcome, @Dkime. I would recommend that you ignore that color for now, wait for the theme update and then you can delete it later on.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.