Pro - Classic The Grid

I have updated to Pro 2.02 today. I am trying to add a “The Grid” to a page, but the Classic The Grid feature seems to be missing. I have successfully created the grid itself, but am no longer able to find the Element to add it to a Section’s Column.

Has the feature been dropped, or what do I need to do to find it?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing your admin login credentials and your site’s URL in a secure note? I checked and I still can add The Grid element, but there is no longer preview as it caused issues in the builder.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I have resolved the problem. By uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin it now shows up and can be used normally again.

Thanks,
Chris

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.