Dear friends,
I have a test site set up at http://159.203.166.174/checkout/ where we are experiencing a problem viewing the Terms and Conditions iframe. Currently, the link opens an iframe containing homepage content, although we have created the page ‘Terms and Conditions’ and set up that page in the Woocommerce settings backend. Is there any way you can help us solve this critical issue?
Best wishes with thanks for your attention,
Andy
Hi Andy,
Thank you for writing in, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
In the meantime, as I cant replicate this issue on my end, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Also, try changing your Terms and Conditions page template to No - Container | No Header, No Footer.
Let us know how it goes!
Dear @friech,
Thank you for your attention. I attempted the suggestion you made here:
but it was unsuccessful. I’ve tested my plugins and none are conflicting. I’ve supplied a login for you to hopefully see what I am seeing and help find a solution.
Thanks again,
Andy
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Could you try a simple content just for testing? The one being displayed is not the term & condition page, but a category page. Let’s try another page 
Thanks!
Dear @Rad,
You’re a genius. Thank you so much!
SIMPLE CONTENT [Visual || Text] works for the terms and conditions iFrame. Cornerstone and PRO do not.
Thanks again,
Andy
Hi there,
It will not currently work if the content has shortcodes from v2 element since it’s based on ID, and each re pulled and only specific to the page where it’s added, hence, pulling it from another page will not work.
This is also added to our issue tracker 
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.