PRO can't edit the correct page

Hi, Have seen this problem many times. In this case it’s with one of my Pro licenses and think might be the same when I’ve seen this problem a few times months ago.

I created a page, added content with no issues. Add to the menu. Come back the next day and when I go to edit page, I get taken to the page the site opens too.

So I copied the page and saved new page as public, and when I do that. Pro opens and asks me what I’d like to do with the new page and no content yet it has pro already.

In the past, I redid the page in WP, but much prefer Pro Cornerstone.

thank you! Not new definitely did this error about a year ago but might just be with PRO

I’m not receiving any 404 errors. Just keeps going to the wrong page or tries to create a new page.

is this a PERMALINK ISSUES?

Hello @TJF85,

Thanks for writing in! This seems new to us as we do not encounter the same kind of issue. If you would be kind enough to give us access to your staging site where we can replicate the issue, we would be glad to have some time and investigate this further. Kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.