Pro cannot launch Content & more, only Templates

Dear Team at Themeco, thank you very much for all these years of great support and for the best WP Theme.

I am using Pro 1.1.1 with a Pro child theme, WP 4.8.2
After 3 weeks ago, I tried today to continue working in my website, to my surprise, I launched Pro, and I couldn’t get Content. I checked another of my sites with the same Theme, WP version too, and that site works excellent.
I had a WP 4.8.1 backup from 3 weeks ago, I restored my site, and even though the same problem.
I logged into my FTP and disable all plugins (renaming the folder), got into WP again, and still Pro launch was behaving the same. I restored Plugins folder name, went back to WP, I used three different browsers, still Pro Launch behaved the same.
Conclusion… I cannot continue working with my site, to finish it.
I would like to know if you have a solution for my issue, I can make an admin user so you can check Pro.
Please let me know, Thank you very much in advanced for your valuable attention and help.
Bogar Guzman

Dear Themeco Team, good morning,

After some hours of searching for the culprit, I just found it.
I want to post the solution, for other users who can have the same issue and to share with you.
The culprit was a setting in the plugin WP Hide & Security Enhancer 1.4.5.6
First I disabled the plugin and Pro Launch worked.
So, I enable the plugin again and went through every setting one by one, turning the on and off, until the last one;
URL Slash, this add an end slash to all links, TURN THIS OFF and Pro launch will work perfect as usual.
All the other setting does not affect the functionality of WP & Pro Theme.

I hope I can help a little bit to our community,

Thank you very much, I know you were looking into my issue,

Happy Autumn to everybody,

Bogar Guzman

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for sharing this solution.

Best Regards.