Pro Builder Won't Load

Hello,

There’s an old shortcode now displaying in my header, but my pro wordpress page builder won’t load. I’ve performed all updates and disabled/re-enabled plugins yet still can’t get the builder to load. I need further assistance.

Thank you!

Hey @addabble,

Thanks for writing in!

It seems that Slider Revolution were deactivated this is why you are seeing he slider revolution shortcode in your header. The builder is also not loading because you have an outdated WP core, and Pro theme version. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 3.2.3
  • WordPress core 5.3.2

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And if possible, when you go to Pro > Status and make sure that you have meet the requirements to run the latest WordPress. Please check this out: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Please let us know how it goes.

I updated Pro and the issue is still present. Under Wordpress > Updates, it says there is no update available for Wordpress, so how can I update?

Hello @addabble,

You still have WordPress 4.9.8. This must be updated to the latest version. Yes, there is no new updates in Dashboard > Updates. This could mean that auto updates were disabled in your site. You must update WordPress manually. Please see “Method 2” on this page: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/ultimate-guide-to-upgrade-wordpress-for-beginners-infograph/

If nothing is working for you, please provide us your FTP access instead.

Hope this helps.

Could you take a look? I’m still having some difficulty, can you review? I really appreciate your assistance.

Hi @addabble,

Unfortunately, we can’t perform any update as it may cause complications, especially if it’s updating it manually. Your hosting is probably a managed Wordpress in which core updates are disabled, and for that, you’ll have to contact your hosting provider and have them update it. It’s usually a feature of managed Wordpress hosting.

I also checked your site files and there is no setting that can disallow updates. And maybe updating it through FTP is risky given they have that restriction. Does this happen before the update? There is no logged error from your site too as I’m not sure what causes this. Perhaps we’ll continue once the core update is done.

Thanks!

I successfully updated it and can get the builder to load, but now I can’t find which element that shortcode is inserted in. Could you assist with changing that shortcode to: [layerslider id=“3”]

Hello @addabble,

I went ahead and changed your slider already. To understand and know how you can integrate sliders on a page, please check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help, but now how can I edit the slider’s breakpoints? I don’t want it visible on mobile devices because it doesn’t display/function as well as it does on desktop.

Hello @addabble,

Thanks for writing in! You will need to edit your LayerSlider and in your slider settings, there is a mobile setting to hide the slider.

2sHTLhy5QuuJbaPOY6XK8w

Hope this helps.

thank you!

You’re welcome, @addabble.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.