PRO Builder not loading + Speed Issues

Hi, the builder on my website (novaclinic.co.uk) stopped loading suddenly. It was working well until today, and no changes were made on the website, and now it just started loading eternally. I thought it might be heavy caching, which has happened before, but I tried deactivating the plugin, and yet it’s still not working.

I have another question regarding the website speed. I’ve done a lot of optimization on it, and it has quite good score on gtmetrix, and the page size is very small, however it takes ages for some pages to load. I know this might be a bit out of the scope of your support, but I’d really appreciate it if you can guide me on what is causing the issue. Thanks.

Hello @vlntnt,

Thanks for writing to us.

There are several reasons affection your website loading speed for example

1. Choice of Web Hosting Service
  2. Uploading Large Sized Images and Videos
  3. A large number of the plugin uses
  4. Use of lower version of theme, plugin and WordPress

Please have a look at our doc about website performance improvement https://theme.co/docs/how-to-improve-site-performance
You can also check out this article to learn more about how to speed up your WordPress site.

In none of these works for you, please share your details in a secure note so that we can investigate the issue. Please note that after investigation if we find anything wrong with Pro, we’ll post it in our issue tracker to be queued for further investigation by our development team. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, all of the aspects that you stated I’ve checked already. I have a business hosting, all of my images/videos are fully optimized, in regards to the plugins I have some, but all of them are essential, I have deactivated/deleted the ones that I don’t need, and everything is up-to-date (theme, plugins, WP).

You didn’t say anything for the builder though? Anyway I’ll provide you login details for you to go and check.

Thanks a lot.

Hello @vlntnt,

I checked your website Dashboard. I went ahead and clear your cache and then activated the parent Pro theme and the page builder works fine at my end. It seems that there might be some issue in your child theme.

Screenshot after parent theme activation

You can check our documentation to learn more about how to fix the common issue.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

I would recommend you to consult a developer to fix your child theme issue.

Please note that we do not provide child theme customizition support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Can you let me know what the issue is, I don’t mind getting in touch with a developer, just to give them a bit more information on it, as I’d like them to quote me for the problem only, and to have a rough estimate, thanks.

Hi @vlntnt,

Regretfully, investigating the modified Child Theme is beyond the scope of theme support. You can ask your developer that the issue resolves if Parent Theme is activated, it means the problem comes with the Child Theme only.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.